IFC Formal Fraternity Recruitment
In order to receive an bid, or an invitation to join a fraternity, students are REQUIRED to meet the following standards:
- Submitted Registration with the Interfraternity Council before 12 AM Sunday, January 21st at https://tinyurl.com/wustlrush
- Participation in an mandatory information session Jan. 16th at 8PM or Jan. 21st at 8PM in College Hall
- Minimum academic cumulative GPA of 2.5
- 12 completed college credit hours
- Full-time enrolled undergraduate students
- Judicial good standing with the university
IFC Recruitment Format
Fall Chapter Dinners- In the Month of November, every Monday night at 6:30-9PM; three fraternities will host a Chapter Dinner. These events provide students interested in joining a Fraternity and opportunity to visit as many organizations as possible to learn about each chapter.
Open House Night: Tuesday January 18th All chapters will host an open house to kick of Spring Recruitment. Students and encouraged to visit as many chapters as they are interested to learn more about the individual recruitment events each chapter is holding
Open Recruitment Events: January 18th-21st Each chapter will host up to two Open Events. All students interested in that chapter are encouraged to attend these open events. A schedule of these events will be uploaded in late Fall.
Closed Recruitment Events: January 22nd-25th Each chapter will host a series Closed Events. These events are by invitation only. These are to allow chapters to get to know potential members more personally.
Fraternity Bid Extension/Acceptance: January 26th/27th This is the process in which chapters offer a bid, invitation for membership, to students who they are interested in joining their chapter. Students who receive more than one bid will have to choose the one bid they accept.