Apply today to be a facilitator for The Date 2017!


Application Due Date: April 17th

Is prior facilitator experience or training needed?: None at all! All Date facilitators are trained prior to facilitations

What is the time commitment?: Thursday August 24th @ ~3pm-10pm, all day and into the evening Friday and Saturday August 25-26th, and Sunday August 27th until 12pm

Vagina Monologues

Every year, Wash U’s chapter of V-Day performs The Vagina Monologues, which is a show based on Eve Ensler’s ethnographic research with hundreds of women around the world. 10% of our performances’ profits go towards V-Day, which is a global movement to end violence against women and girls, and the other 90% of our profits this year will be going to Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region & Southwest Missouri

Performances will be in Holmes Lounge:
Friday, February 17 at 7p
Saturday, February 18 at 2p & 7p

Tickets are $10 and available for purchase at the Edison Box office, online at and during the week leading up to the show in BD and the DUC.

For more information visit the Facebook page: